Action Required: AASHTOWare Project Bids 188.8.131.52 Release
A new version of the AASHTOWare Project Bids Bid component has been released. Please open the component to ensure that it updates correctly. An outdated version could cause errors when you submit your bid. To verify that you have the latest version downloaded, please open the application and bid file, then navigate to Help at the top of the window. Choose About AASHTOWare Project Bids Bid. The release should be 184.108.40.206. If you have a different version installed, please contact Support by calling (888) 352-2439 option #1, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern time
Contractors bidding on CTDOT construction projects will be required to complete the following prior to bidding on future projects that will require the Project Bids component:
- Download the new AASHTOWare Project Bids software available on the CTDOT Bid Express Home page.
- Create a new Digital ID for the Project Bids component with Bid Express.
- Once Bid Express has activated your Digital ID, you must submit the request to bid with CTDOT, through your bidx.com account.
Please make sure the name of the Digital ID holder and the name of the authorized individual on your prequalification Certificate of Authority (page 13 of the prequalification application) match exactly. Example, middle initial vs full middle name, James vs Jim, etc. If the names do not match exactly, your request to bid with CTDOT will be placed on hold with Bid Express, until the Department receives a new Certificate of Authority with the correct name that matches the Digital ID name.
Effective September 1, 2012 the Department no longer accepts "paper" bids. All bids for construction contracts must be submitted electronically through Bid Express.
As of February 1, 2012, bidders that have been approved/validated to bid on a specific project will be required to download the Bid Proposal Form (aka EBSX file) and associated amendment files (.00#) if applicable, from this website. The Department will no longer issue "paper" bid proposal forms.
LINK TO IMPORTANT BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
Bidders must submit the "Bid Proposal Request Form" (Part C) to the Department, in order to be eligible to submit bids on specific projects. Bidders that submit a Bid Proposal Request Form to bid on a specific project, will receive an email response from the Department acknowledging that the bidder has been approved/validated to bid on that specific project. Bids will not be accepted from bidders that have not been approved/validated by the Department to bid on a specific project.
In order to participate in secure electronic internet submission of Bid Proposals, the bidding entity must:
- Be subscribed to the Bid Express (R) Internet Bidding service;
- Have an approved Bid Express (R) Digital ID ("Digital ID") on file with Info Tech, Inc. that is enabled with sufficient time, in accordance to Bid Express (R) policy, prior to the letting date; and
- Designate an authorized individual to sign all documents contained within the Bid Proposal and to submit the Bid Proposal on behalf of the bidding entity. That individual must be authorized, pursuant to the effective legal documents of the bidding entity, to sign and submit binding legal documents on behalf of the bidding entity. The effective legal documents designating the authorized individual must be on file with the Department of Transportation as part of the bidders Prequalification Statement.
- The authorized individual must:
- in completing documents that require signature, type his/her name on the signature line on each document indicating his/her intent to sign the document; and
- upon submitting the Bid Proposal via the Bid Express (R) Internet Bidding service, digitally sign the Bid Proposal with the bidding entity's Digital ID.
Digitally signing the Bid Proposal with the Bid Express (R) Digital ID is the legal equivalent of having placed a handwritten signature on the Bid Proposal and its constituent documents, effectively certifying as to the accuracy of the information contained in the Bid Proposal and agreeing to be bound by it. Effectively, each of the documents contained within the Bid Proposal will be deemed digitally signed and certified by the authorized individual on behalf of the bidding entity.
LINK TO DAS STATE CONTRACTING PORTAL CTsource Bid Board: https://portal.ct.gov/DAS/CTSource/CTSource
LINK TO DOT WEBSITE: http://www.ct.gov/dot/cwp/view.asp?a=2288&Q=300688
LINK TO DBE DIRECTORY: http://www.biznet.ct.gov/dot_dbe/dbesearch.aspx
LINK TO SBE DIRECTORY: http://www.biznet.ct.gov/SupplierDiversity/SDSearch.aspx
|20210512||Letting Made Available||04/14/2021|
|001 - 0083-0267||New Proposal Added||04/14/2021|
|20210505||Letting Made Available||04/07/2021|
|001 - 0007-0250||New Proposal Added||04/07/2021|
|20210414||001 - 0092-0685||Amendment Loaded||04/07/2021|
|20210407||001 - 0063-0719||Amendment Loaded||04/01/2021|
|20210428||Letting Made Available||03/31/2021|
|001 - 0141-0156||New Proposal Added||03/31/2021|
|20210407||001 - 0063-0719||Proposal Postponed||03/30/2021|
|001 - 0063-0719||Amendment Loaded||03/30/2021|
|20210421||Letting Made Available||03/24/2021|
|20210331||001 - 0063-0719||Amendment Loaded||03/23/2021|