Welcome to the Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT) Bid Express Homepage!
Starting July 2, 2019, DelDOT will be accepting bids online with the Bid Express service.
(We will continue receiving paper bids as well until further notice)
Any contractor that is interested in submitting electronic bids to DELDOT will need to obtain a Digital ID and download the new software prior to bidding. A link to the AASHTOWare Project Bids Bid software is available in the Downloads section on the right side of this screen.
In preparation for bidding with the software, please ensure you have done the following:
1. Download the new software.
2. Create your new Digital ID for the Bids component (The Bidder ID is your firms FEIN number, no dashes)
3. Receive notification that the Digital ID has been enabled.
4. Request to bid with DelDOT.
5. Receive approval for bidding from DelDOT.
For Assistance or questions, contact Bid Express Toll free phone: (888) 352-BIDX (2439)
If you need assistance or have any questions for DELDOT, please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not be able to bid until the above is complete and DelDOT has approved your request.
We recommend allowing at least one week for DelDOT to process your request to bid. We may not begin processing until June 3rd.