April 26, 2019 10:44 AM EDT
NCDOT is in the process of moving from Expedite to Project Bids. We do not anticipate any issues and expect a seamless transition for contractors.
The new software requires the need for a new Digital ID.
What this means for you:
- Project Bids site and software available for Central Dec 18, 2018
- Download new Project Bids software
- Create new Digital ID and request to be able to bid with NCDOT. You will only be using Project Bids and the new Digital ID to bid Central projects (Contract numbers that begin with C).
- User guides and instructional videos are available in the Bid Express Training Center. Links for this information have also been provided in an email from Bid Express.
- NCDOT Central Highway Letting Dec 18, 2018
- Bid with Expedite and old Digital ID
- NCDOT Central Highway Letting Jan 15, 2019
- Bid with Expedite and old Digital ID
- NCDOT Central Highway Letting Feb 19, 2019
- Bid with Project Bids and new Digital ID
- Project Bids site and software available for Division - April 24, 2019
- Download new Project Bids software, if you have not already done so.
- Create new Digital ID and request to be able to bid with NCDOT Divisions.
- If you already have a Digital ID, request to bid with NCDOT Divisions.
- Last Division Letting Using Expedite - June 2, 2019
- First Division Letting Using Project Bids - June 3, 2019
Please let us know if you have any questions and remember that we are always available to help by phone or email. Specific questions can be directed to Jaci Kincaid at email@example.com or 919-707-6920.
August 26, 2016 10:12 AM EDT
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR EXPEDITE TO THE LATEST VERSION (EXPEDITE 5.11A-1) WHICH HAS BEEN POSTED UNDER DOWNLOADS ON THE NCDOT-DIVISION PAGE.
(NOTE: If this is an upgrade, you will need to export your digital id before installing the new version - please see the help file in your current Expedite software for reference)
|L190613C||New Letting Created||05/22/2019|
|001 - DC00236||New Proposal Added||05/22/2019|
|001 - DC00236||1 New Attachment - DBE_NC.BIN||05/22/2019|
|L190528N||001 - DN00701||Amendment Loaded||05/22/2019|
|L190611D||Letting Made Available||05/21/2019|
|L190619A||Letting Made Available||05/20/2019|
|L190522I||Attachment Deleted - DBE_NC.bin||05/17/2019|
|001 - DI00226||Proposal Deleted||05/17/2019|
|002 - DI00227||Proposal Deleted||05/17/2019|
|L190523K||Attachment Deleted - DBE_NC.BIN||05/16/2019|
|Attachment Deleted - DK00259 Invitation to Bid.pdf||05/16/2019|
|001 - DK00259||Proposal Deleted||05/16/2019|
|L190605M||002 - DM00285||New Proposal Added||05/15/2019|
|L190522B||1 New Attachment - DB00481_Removal_Letter.doc.pdf||05/14/2019|
|Attachment Deleted - DBE_NC.bin||05/14/2019|
|001 - DB00481||Proposal Deleted||05/14/2019|
|L190605J||004 - DJ00339||New Proposal Added||05/14/2019|
|L190522B||Letting Made Available||05/13/2019|
|L190515M||1 New Attachment - DBE_NC.bin||05/13/2019|
|L190514H||Attachment Deleted - DBE_NC.bin||05/10/2019|
|001 - DH00303||Proposal Deleted||05/10/2019|
|L190605M||Letting Made Available||05/09/2019|
|L190515A||001 - DA00463||Amendment Loaded||05/09/2019|
|L190605J||003 - DJ00341||New Proposal Added||05/09/2019|
|002 - DJ00347||New Proposal Added||05/09/2019|
|New Letting Created||05/07/2019|
|1 New Attachment - DBE_NC.bin||05/07/2019|
|L190528N||Letting Made Available||05/07/2019|
|1 New Attachment - DN00701 - INV.pdf||05/07/2019|
|L190605J||001 - DJ00328||New Proposal Added||05/07/2019|
|L190528D||New Letting Created||05/06/2019|
|1 New Attachment - DD00279_Advertisement_letter.pdf||05/06/2019|
|1 New Attachment - DBE_NC.bin||05/06/2019|
|001 - DD00279||New Proposal Added||05/06/2019|
|L190523K||Letting Made Available||05/01/2019|
|L190522I||Letting Made Available||05/01/2019|
|L190502G||001 - DG00434||Proposal Deleted||05/01/2019|
|L190522I||002 - DI00227||Proposal Deleted||04/30/2019|
|L190516C||004 - DC00223||Amendment Loaded||04/29/2019|
|L190502G||005 - DG00485||Amendment Loaded||04/26/2019|
|005 - DG00485||Amendment Loaded||04/26/2019|