June 01, 2022 01:41 PM EDT
June 01, 2022 11:47 AM EDT
May 25, 2022 11:20 AM EDT
If you are interested in being the third party, impartial member of a Dispute Review Board (DRB) on selected NJDOT projects, you must send your resume and cover letter to Thomas J. Kondash, Jr., Acting-Executive Manager Bureau of Construction Management at email@example.com. For any other questions regarding the DRB, third party candidacy, you can send him an email or call at (609)963-1829. A listing of all Qualified DRB Candidates may be found on the Division of Procurement's Notices webpage.
May 24, 2022 11:01 AM EDT
Project Labor Agreements (PLAs)
In accordance with legislation, P.L. 2021, c69 enacted to require Project Labor Agreements (â€œPLAs) on public works projects and amending P.L. 2002, c44, the New Jersey Department of Transportation (Department) will condition the award of select Department projects on the good faith negotiation of a PLA by the lowest responsible bidder in accordance with the provisions of N.J.S.A. 52:38-1 to -7. The successful Bidder shall provide within 14 days of the date of Award or Conditional Award an executed PLA, and the Department will not execute the Contract with the successful Bidder until the Department determines that the PLA conforms with the provisions of N.J.S.A. 52:38-1 to -7.
May 04, 2022 10:59 AM EDT
Please see the Revised one on May 25, 2022
October 13, 2021 02:47 PM EDT
Revisions to Form DC-74A Submission Requirements
In a continued effort to become paperless, Construction Services will now only accept e-mail submissions of the Form DC-74A. Please refer to the following rules regarding the online submission of the Form DC-74A:
- Please submit the application as one (1) PDF file. This PDF shall include the Form DC-74A as well as any and all attachments (cover letter, registrations, certifications, resumes, schedules, financial statements, etc.).
- Please name the PDF file as well as the email subject title with the following naming convention: DC74A ContractorName FinancialStatementDate (e.g. DC74A ABC Contractors 12-31-2021).
- Please email all Form DC-74A submissions to CSPD@dot.nj.gov. Do not email or copy any other individual or entity within NJDOT.
Construction Services does not have the capability to receive online payments at this time. Therefore, Construction Services asks that checks be mailed to the address listed above. Please note the following regarding the receipt of checks by mail:
- To ensure your firm's application has been received, please include a printed copy of the email sent to CSPD@dot.nj.gov containing the application along with the check.
- Please note that per regulation, the Department is unable to process or review the submitted Form DC-74A until payment has been received. Payment is to be treated as additional information received by the Department, and effective dates of an approved application will be based on the date of receipt of the check (or additional information, whichever is later).
Beginning January 1, 2022, paper applications will no longer be accepted by the Department. Any Form DC-74A received by mail on or after that date will be returned to the contractor.
Revisions to Form DC-74A Effective September 2021
The Bureau of Construction Services is pleased to announce a revision to the Form DC-74A, effective September 2021. The following details the changes made from the previous revision of the form:
- Page 1 has been revised to additionally include the following:
- Lines for both physical and mailing addresses.
- Headings within the sections for partnerships/limited liability companies/corporations have been updated to specifically request legal names and physical addresses of the individuals listed. Nicknames are not to be provided. Legal names provided should match that of a legally issued ID (drivers license, passport, etc.).
- The Contracts on Hand Schedule is no longer required and has been removed.
- The Construction Equipment Schedule has been modified, and long-term loan balances have been separated and featured on their own schedule. Long-term loan balance information is to now include the current portion, net of current portion, and total balance for each piece of equipment listed on the Construction Equipment Schedule. If equipment is listed on the Construction Equipment Schedule, the equipment must be listed on the Long-Term Loan Balances Schedule. If long-term loan balances for equipment are $0, they must be indicated as such. No financial credit towards construction equipment will be allowed by the Department if the Construction Equipment Schedule is provided, but the Long-Term Loan Balances Schedule is not provided. Reason: Pursuant to regulation, the current portion of long-term loan balances is already factored into a contractors financial capability calculation (net working capital). By separating the current portion and net of current portion amounts, the Department will potentially be able to award contractors a higher dollar value for construction equipment, and thus a greater financial capability.
- Minor changes have been made to the Line of Credit letter.
- The Past Performance History Schedule has been modified to allow contractors more space to enter appropriate information. Though fewer projects can be listed on one page, the page allows contractors to provide more detailed information.
- The Department has lost its ability to include a button to Add Pages for its several schedules. Therefore, the Department has added these schedules as separate pages for download on its Prequalification webpage on the Departments website. Alternatively, contractors may continue to attach their own schedules in lieu of utilizing the Departments schedules, given those attachments include all information requested by the Department.
- The Form DC-74A has been revised to allow for electronic signature by company officials. Furthermore, the Department no longer requires the raised, corporate seal on the Affidavit.
Beginning January 1, 2022, the Department will no longer accept any version of the Form DC-74A other than the version revised as of September 2021. Any other version of the Form DC-74A submitted will be returned and will not be processed.
Removed the notice regarding the 2021 EEO report Workforce Report.
August 05, 2021 09:41 AM EDT
2021 EEO Workforce Report -
October 15, 2020 08:01 AM EDT
ADVISORY NOTICE TO ALL BIDDERS:
S2557 Law PL 2019 c. 158
S-2557 Concerns Stop-work Orders Related to Prevailing Wage and Construction Worker Employment,
signed into law on July 9, 2019 as P.L. 2019, c. 158
The Civil Rights forms under "Downloads" have been updated and moved under "Also available". You must always use the most up to date version of the forms. Access to the Civil Rights forms has been changed to a direct link. This has been done since these forms are updated periodically. Please make sure you have the latest copy.
As required by Subsection 102.10 Submission of Bids of the Special Provisions, the Bidder must complete
and provide Form-DC-16 Disclosure of Investment Activities in Iran as part of the Bid Submission.
A folder has been added to the EBS file containing Form DC-16 form.
Initial project workforce report - construction, Form AA-201 State and partially state funded
construction contracts can be found here.
If your bid cannot be submitted through Bid Express, the New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) will not accept your bid in any other form.
If a bid cannot be submitted through Bid Express, your recourse is through your contract/agreement with Bid Express.
CONTRACTORS MUST HAVE AN AUTHORIZED INDIVIDUAL WITH A DIGITAL SIGNATURE, APPROVED BY BOTH BIDX AND THE
DEPARTMENT, TO BE ABLE TO SUBMIT INTERNET BIDS. FURTHER, THE AUTHORIZED INDIVIDUAL HOLDING THE
DIGITAL SIGNATURE MUST BE THE PERSON WHO TRANSMITS THE INTERNET BID REPRESENTING THE FIRM.
THUS, THAT PERSON'S NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE PROPOSAL EBS FILE.
A FIRM MAY HAVE MORE THAN ONE AUTHORIZED INDIVIDUAL WITH THE ABILITY TO TRANSMIT BIDS.
For questions concerning this please contact Construction Services.
|NJDOT project plan sheets can only be obtained by subscribing to the Bid Express digital plan room.|
Sign-up page (Limited to BidX subscribers only)
The plan holders list can now be found in the Letting Date under
Also Available and has the label of Plan Holders / Eligible Bidders
|22072101||Letting Made Available||06/30/2022|
|Letting Made Available||06/30/2022|
|471 - 22471||13 Plan Sheets Added||06/29/2022|
|22052601||120 - 22120||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/28/2022|
|120 - 22120||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/28/2022|
|22060901||124 - 22124||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/28/2022|
|124 - 22124||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/28/2022|
|22052401||117 - 22117||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/23/2022|
|117 - 22117||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/23/2022|
|104 - 22104||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/23/2022|
|104 - 22104||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/23/2022|
|22060201||129 - 22129||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/23/2022|
|129 - 22129||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/23/2022|
|110 - 22110||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/23/2022|
|110 - 22110||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/23/2022|
|22052401||128 - 22128||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/23/2022|
|128 - 22128||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/23/2022|
|22051901||131 - 22131||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/21/2022|
|131 - 22131||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/21/2022|
|121 - 22121||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/21/2022|
|121 - 22121||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/21/2022|
|107 - 22107||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/21/2022|
|107 - 22107||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/21/2022|
|22060201||112 - 22112||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/21/2022|
|112 - 22112||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/21/2022|
|22062301||458 - 22458||1 New Attachment - 22458add2.pdf||06/16/2022|
|458 - 22458||Attachment Deleted - 22458add1.pdf||06/16/2022|
|458 - 22458||Proposal Alert Updated||06/16/2022|
|22051201||109 - 22109||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/16/2022|
|109 - 22109||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/16/2022|
|22062301||447 - 22447||1 New Attachment - 22447add1.pdf||06/16/2022|
|447 - 22447||Proposal Alert Updated||06/16/2022|
|22051901||441 - 22441||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/15/2022|
|441 - 22441||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/15/2022|
|22062301||458 - 22458||Proposal Postponed||06/14/2022|
|458 - 22458||Amendment Loaded||06/14/2022|
|458 - 22458||1 New Attachment - 22458add1.pdf||06/14/2022|
|458 - 22458||Proposal Alert Updated||06/14/2022|
|22051201||122 - 22122||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/13/2022|
|122 - 22122||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/13/2022|
|22052401||442 - 22442||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/13/2022|
|442 - 22442||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/13/2022|
|22060901||136 - 22136||1 New Attachment - ADD1.pdf||06/07/2022|
|136 - 22136||Proposal Alert Updated||06/07/2022|
|136 - 22136||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/07/2022|
|133 - 22133||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/07/2022|
|124 - 22124||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/07/2022|
|124 - 22124||1 New Attachment - ADD1.pdf||06/07/2022|
|124 - 22124||Proposal Alert Updated||06/07/2022|
|22060701||119 - 22119||1 New Attachment - ADD10.pdf||06/06/2022|