AASHTOWare Project Bids
NYSDOT has upgraded from the Expedite software to AASHTOWare Project Bids. The Bid component of the AASHTOWare Project Bids software is what you will use to prepare bids. AASHTOWare Project Bids was implemented with the January 19, 2017 Letting.
Action Required for All Bidders Using Bid Express
To submit a bid through Bid express:
- You will be required to create a Digital ID with Bid Express for the AASHTOWare Project Bids Bid component.
- You will also be required to submit a request to bid with NYSDOT through Bid Express.
- For more information the Bid Express support team is available to assist by phone at 888-352-BIDX (2439) or e-mail (email@example.com).
For Contract Documents, Bid Files, and Planholder Lists:
- Electronic documents are posted at www.dot.ny.gov/doing-business/opportunities/const-notices. Bidders should also use this link submit questions or concerns regarding contract documents, or to add themselves to a Planholders List.
- Electronic bid files are posted on Bid Express and at www.dot.ny.gov/bids-and-lettings/construction-contractors/electronic-bid-system/expedite-download-center.
- Notifications of amendments and other change notices are sent to all Contractors with a valid e-mail address on the Planholders List. You can check your status on a Planholders List at www.dot.ny.gov/doing-business/opportunities/const-planholder.
- Planholders Lists are updated daily. For questions, e-mail PlanSales@dot.ny.gov.
First Time Bidding Electronically with NYSDOT?
- To apply for a Digital ID with Bid Express you must either have a NYS Vendor Responsibility Questionnaire For-Profit Construction, CCA-2 form (www.dot.ny.gov/bids-and-lettings/construction-contractors/general-info) on file with NYSDOT or submit, on company letterhead, this form.
- Companies with an approved CCA-2 already on file with NYSDOT can immediately proceed with the Digital ID process.
- If you submit the form letter, after it is reviewed for completeness and approved, a new Vendor table will be uploaded to Bid Express. You will then be notified to complete the Digital ID Process.
- All companies are required to be registered with the NYS Department of State (www.dos.ny.gov/corps/index.html ) before they can do business in New York State. This registration must be completed before the CCA-2 will be reviewed by NYSDOT.
- A CCA-2 must be approved by NYSDOT before a contract can be awarded to an Apparent Low Bidder.
The DBE Directory
The New York State Unified Certification Program (NYSUCP) directory of certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE) has been moved to https://nysucp.newnycontracts.com. Please update your bookmarks accordingly. The new directory is the first of several enhancements the NYSUCP is making to improve services for the DBE community and its stakeholders. Future improvements will include on-line DBE application and certification management functionality.
Users may already be familiar with the look and search capability of the new DBE directory since the underlying platform is provided by B2Gnow which currently provides the New York State Contract System and directory for the Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprises (MWBE) program in New York State. The on-line application functionality will be announced soon. If you have any questions, please contact the DBE Certification Unit at (518) 457-3180 or DBECert@dot.ny.gov.
NYSUCP certifying partners include: New York State Department of Transportation, Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority, and Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
Withdrawal of Proposal
Contractors wanting to withdraw a bid(s) must:
- Be present at the public bid opening
- Have submitted the lowest proposal on a project for which bids have been announced
- Provide written request of intent to withdraw (NYSDOT provides forms)
When this option is exercised, the proposals for the other projects in the Letting will be returned to the Bidder unopened or, if the bid was submitted electronically, the Department will delete the bid(s) and the bid(s) will not be made public.
|20180621||744 - D263744||Apparent Bids Updated; Letting: 20180621, Contid: D263744||06/22/2018|
|744 - D263744||Apparent Bids Updated; Letting: 20180621, Contid: D263744||06/22/2018|
|20180713||Letting Made Available||06/21/2018|
|20180709||Letting Made Available||06/21/2018|
|20180621||631 - D263631||Apparent Bids Updated; Letting: 20180621, Contid: D263631||06/21/2018|
|718 - D263718||Apparent Bids Updated; Letting: 20180621, Contid: D263718||06/21/2018|
|740 - D263740||Apparent Bids Updated; Letting: 20180621, Contid: D263740||06/21/2018|
|741 - D263741||Apparent Bids Updated; Letting: 20180621, Contid: D263741||06/21/2018|
|743 - D263743||Apparent Bids Updated; Letting: 20180621, Contid: D263743||06/21/2018|
|20180712||746 - D263746||Proposal Postponed||06/21/2018|
|746 - D263746||Amendment Loaded||06/21/2018|
|20180713||747 - D263747||Proposal Postponed||06/21/2018|
|747 - D263747||Amendment Loaded||06/21/2018|
|20180709||747 - D263747||Proposal Withdrawn||06/21/2018|
|20180621||753 - D263753||Apparent Bids Updated; Letting: 20180621, Contid: D263753||06/21/2018|
|753 - D263753||Apparent Bids Updated; Letting: 20180621, Contid: D263753||06/21/2018|
|746 - D263746||Proposal Withdrawn||06/20/2018|
|20180712||730 - D263730||Amendment Loaded||06/19/2018|
|20180628||749 - D263749||Amendment Loaded||06/19/2018|
|20180712||762 - D263762||Amendment Loaded||06/19/2018|
|20171214||526 - D263526||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|526 - D263526||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|543 - D263543||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|543 - D263543||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|558 - D263558||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|558 - D263558||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|562 - D263562||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|562 - D263562||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|573 - D263573||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|573 - D263573||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|575 - D263575||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|575 - D263575||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|580 - D263580||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|580 - D263580||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|591 - D263591||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|591 - D263591||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|594 - D263594||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|594 - D263594||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|595 - D263595||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|595 - D263595||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|598 - D263598||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|598 - D263598||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|599 - D263599||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|599 - D263599||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|608 - D263608||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|608 - D263608||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|609 - D263609||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|609 - D263609||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|613 - D263613||Bid Tabulations Uploaded||06/18/2018|
|613 - D263613||Plan Holder and Eligible Bidder Lists Uploaded||06/18/2018|